NOTICE TO EXHIBITORS
- THE GRATZ FAIR IS ASKING EXHIBITORS TO REGISTER THEIR GENERAL EXHIBITS / LIVESTOCK ONLINE. TAKING ENTRIES ONLINE RELIEVES STAFF WORKLOAD FROM DATA ENTRY, DATA ENTRY ERRORS, AND PROCESSING HAND WRITTEN FORMS.
REVIEW EXHIBITOR TABLOID
- Review the EXHIBITOR TABLOID for RULES AND REGULATIONS, DEPARTMENTS, SECTIONS/DIVISIONS/BREEDS, CLASSES offered/requirements, entry deadlines, exhibits/livestock received and released.
ENTERING ONLINE (Now Open)
- Entries Online accepted through:
# September 7th, 2022 except where noted.
# September 19th for Talent, Thumbprint Cookie & Decorated Cookie.
# No Online Entry or By Mail Entry needed for Antique Tractor Pulls, Kids Korner.
- Review ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS.
- Reminder, after entering 2022 GRATZ FAIR Online Entry:
- Initially CREATE ACCOUNT; thereafter, LOG IN (remember your login! If you create another account, your entries may not be kept together under same exhibitor number).
The following is for an Individual Account. There is a Group Account option (may be used where members of the same family, specific group, etc.) and functions somewhat differently.
Make entries under ENTRIES tab. The classes listed have a short description due to length limit. Refer to the Exhibitor Tabloid for a specific entry’s requirements; otherwise, your entry may be disqualified. For example, YEAST BREAD-WHITE states YEAST BREAD-WHITE RECTANGULAR LOAF, IN PLASTIC BAG; NO FORK PRICKS.
Review entries under REVIEW ENTRIES tab.
Submit entries under ITEMS/CHECKOUT tab by clicking on SUBMIT. NOTE: If fee due, it will be collected upon arrival at fairgrounds.
- Click Online Entry image below to begin entry process.
COMPLETING FORM AND MAILING
- Entries By Mail accepted through August 24th.
- Print/Complete this ENTRY FORM, attach applicable entry fee and mail.
LIVESTOCK SHOWS & EXHIBITS “Entry Online”
updated for 2022 Fair